Project Name: Woods Valley Ranch Wastewater Expansion Project North Village Collection System Phase 1 Improvements
[Project No. 16-06-78-56150]
Bid Date: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2018 AT 3:00 PM
Engineers Estimate: $2,000,000
Addendums: There are currently no Addendums for this project.
Information on obtaining Addendums, Plans, Specifications, and Contract Documents:
This Project is subject to compliance monitoring and enforcement by the Department of Industrial Relations. In bidding on this project, it shall be the Bidder’s sole responsibility to evaluate and include the cost of complying with all labor compliance requirements under this contract and applicable law in its bid.
The project generally consists of the following:
1. Excavate, lay, and backfill 9,988 LF of low pressure wastewater pipe, including thrust restraints, fittings, encasements and cleanouts.
2. Excavate, lay, and backfill 7,534 LF of wastewater force main, including thrust restraints, fittings, encasements and cleanouts.
3. Furnish and install combination sewage air valves, complete and in place in various locations.
4. Furnish and install clean outs, complete and in place in various locations.
5. Furnish and install blow offs, complete and in place in various locations.
6. Furnish and install low pressure wastewater service laterals, complete and in place.
7. Furnish and install hanger supports and casing pipe under Keys Creek Bridge.
8. Furnish and install sewer manhole and gravity sewer pipe.
9. Bore and jack casing pipe under two culvert crossings.
10. Asphalt paving.
11. Traffic control.
All to be completed in 240 calendar days
A “MANDATORY” Pre-Bid Conference will be held at 29300 Valley Center Road, Valley Center, CA 92082 on the following date(s) and time(s): Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10:00 AM. and Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. Each and every Bidder “MUST” attend at least one of the Pre-Bid Conference. Prospective bidders “MAY” visit the Project Site without making arrangements through the Project Manager or District Engineer. Bids “WILL NOT” be accepted from any bidder who did not attend the Pre-Bid Conference.
Bidders may examine the Contract Documents at the office of the Valley Center Municipal Water District, 29300 Valley Center Road, Valley Center, California 92082 (Contact: Fernando Carrillo). Hard copy prints of Plans, Specifications, and Contract Documents can be ordered from Escondido Reprographics, Inc. 1130 Simpson Way, Escondido, CA 92029, Phone: (760) 745-8626. Bidder is responsible for payment of all costs associated with acquiring plans and specifications from Escondido Reprographics, Inc. Digital copies shall be made available only through Valley Center Municipal Water District offices.
Please direct any questions regarding the project to Fernando Carrillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.